When Virat Kohli was out, Fan took the fire himself.
The condition of the Indian team on the tour of South Africa is not going well and this also disappoints the Indian cricket fence. But a cricket fan was so upset that he set himself on fire. This man is the fan of Indian team captain Virat Kohli. Virat Kohli was dismissed cheaply in the first innings of the first Test. Frustrated by this, oil sparks on his own fan and set fire to it. At present, he is in the hospital. This case belongs to Madhya Pradesh and the name of the person who set fire to himself is Babulal Barua. According to the information, 63-year-old Barua is a retired employee of the railway. Berwa is admitted to the hospital and his body has suffered 15 percent burns. They have more damage on the head, face and hands.
Download Android Shortheadline App and get latest news updates