If you choose to provide us with the information, you consent to the use, transfer and storage of the information so provided by you on our servers. The information provided by you shall not be sold/given/rented to third parties (third parties for this purpose do not include our group / holding / subsidiary companies and or our service partners / associates) for marketing purposes and other related activities without prior consent on website.
The information provided by you shall be used by us to:
- Improve our website and enable us to provide you the most user-friendly experience which is safe, smooth and customized;
- Improve and customize our services, content and other commercial /non - commercial features on the website;
- Information collected may include name, mailing address, email address, phone number and demographic information such as gender, nationality, postcode and other personal information.
- You can always refuse to supply personally identifiable information, except that it may prevent you from using the App, or certain features of the App. Your email address and password are used to identify you while logging into the App. Shortheadline may use this information to control your access to the App as well as use of the App Apart from this if you choose to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive periodic emails that may relate to company news, related product or service information, etc. Email address may also be used for responding to any of the inquiries, questions, and/or any other requests made by you.
- Send you marketing/promotional communications (If you do not wish to receive such marketing/promotional communications from us you may indicate your preferences on our official feedback portion or by following the instructions provided on the website or by providing instructions to this effect);
- Send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so;
- Provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our website (If you participate, we may request certain additional personally identifiable information from you. Moreover, participation in these surveys or contests is shall be completely voluntary and you therefore shall have a choice whether or not to disclose such additional information);
- Provide customer support and the services you request;
- Shortheadline may collect non-personal information about you whenever you access or interact with our App or any of the related services. This includes but not limited to browser name, version, server location, device specific information such as the type of device used, users’ operating system and version, your mobile devices unique device ID, third party apps or App or service that referred users to our App, language preference, means of connection to our App and services location information, internet service providers, IP address, technical information and other similar information about you.
- Resolve disputes, if any and troubleshooting;
- Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities.
- Provide service updates and promotional offers related to our services/products.
- Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law;
- Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws;
- Investigate deliberate damage to the website/services or its legitimate operation;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues;
- Protect the rights, property or safety of HTML and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large; and
- Respond to Claims of third parties is done according to law of India constitution or bay company.
- The personal information provided by you shall also be disclosed to internal member of company only for future development
- The members of our corporate family, affiliates, service providers and third parties under a contract to provide joint services, contents and marketing communications.
- Other third parties to whom you explicitly require us to send the information; By downloading, installing and/or using this App, You agree to be bound by any such alteration, amendment, addition or modification
- Whenever you access the App we may place "cookies" on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes to enhance your experience or sometimes to personalize your experience. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by the App you visit. Cookies help us to identify information relating your activities and to retain information relating to your preferences and history on the App.
Ad targeting cookies: Shortheadline and/or our service providers may use advertising cookies to deliver ads that are more relevant to you and your interests.
This Document was last updated on 25th January 2017.
Terms & Conditions
IN CASE OF AN ORGANIZATION, COMPANY OR BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO LEGALLY BIND YOUR COMPANY OR ORGANIZATION AND YOUR COMPANY OR ORGANIZATION WILL BE BOUND BY THE OBLIGATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS OF THESE TERMS. ANY AND ALL REFERENCES HEREIN TO 'YOU' OR 'YOUR' WILL INCLUDE YOUR COMPANY OR ORGANIZATION.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OR DO NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND YOUR ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY TO THESE TERMS, THEN DO NOT ACCESS, AVAIL, DOWNLOAD OR USE THE APP.
IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT THE TERMS SHALL CONSTRUE AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND SHORTHEADLINE
TERM AND TERMINATION
These Terms, and any posted revision, shall remain in full force and effect while you use the App and certain provisions may continue to apply even after termination. You may terminate this Agreement by uninstalling or deleting the App at any time, for any reason. Shortheadline may terminate this Agreement by deleting Your account or profile without assigning any reasons whatsoever. On termination of this Agreement, all of Your profile contents and other information may be deleted. However, certain details are maintained with us for archival and legal purposes. We reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time. If You do not agree to any such changes, You have the discretion to discontinue from accessing, availing or using the App. Continued access or use of the App following notice of any such changes will indicate Your acknowledgement of such changes and You will be bound by such revised Terms.
When You use the App or send emails or other data, information or communication to Shotheadline, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Shortheadline through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Shortheadline periodically and as and when required. Shortheadline may communicate with You by email provided by You in Your communications or at the time of registration or by any other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise. However, Shortheadline does not assure any confidentiality or security of information provided to Shotheadline from Your side.
YOUR LICENSE AND USE OF THE APP
Subject to the Terms and Conditions and Your payment of required fees, if any, shortheadline hereby grants You only a limited, non-transferrable, non-exclusive, revocable license to make personal and non-commercial use of the App .
The App is licensed, not sold, to You, and shortheadline retains ownership of all copies of the App even after installation on Your devices. shortheadline may assign this License Agreement or any part of it without restrictions. You are not allowed to assign, transfer or sub-license Your rights under this license, to any third party.
shortheadline holds no responsibility for the materials contained in the Contents or in accuracy of the Contents accessible by use of the App by the User. You acknowledge that the App is merely an intermediary/ enabling technology that allows Users to search for Contents, Jobs all portion include in app. In no event shall shortheadline assume or have any responsibility or liability for the Contents accessible by use of the App for any claims, damages or losses resulting from the use of the Contents
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of the App shall be strictly governed by, including but not limited to the following:
- You shall not alter or modify any part of the App and/or use the App for any illegal purpose;
- You shall not reformat or frame any portion of any web page that is part of the App;
- You shall not collect or harvest or attempt to collect personal data, or any other kind of information about other Users, including without limitation, through spidering or any form of scraping;
- You shall not post advertisements, promotions or solicitations of business or solicit Users or post spam or any other form of solicitation or spam; post or transmit any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain the password, account or private information from any other User;
- You shall not deliberately impersonate another person, whether real or fictional or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity, for example, by registering an account in the name of another person or company, or sending messages or making comments using the name of another person impersonate other Users or otherwise fake Your identity;
- You shall not rent, sell or transfer or lease or offer to sell or transfer access to the App and/or any shortheadline account or permit any third parties to use Your name and password, or any Contents on the App.
- You shall not resell or commercially use the App or any of its Contents, or download or copy account information for the benefit of yourself or any third-party. The App is for personal use only and may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose;
- You shall not authorize any third party to use Your account;
- You shall not commit or engage in, or encourage, induce, solicit or promote, any conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation; or use the App for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; You agree to comply with all local laws applicable to Your conduct and the content and information, including hyperlinks, that You upload, store, share or transmit using the App;
- You shall not alter or remove, attempt to alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other proprietary or legal notices contained in, or appearing on, the App or on any Contents appearing on the App. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, content, music, text, page layout, or form) of shortheadline and our affiliates or other Users. You may not use any meta-tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing shortheadline name or trademarks without the express written consent of shortheadline. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by shortheadline. You may not use any shortheadline logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without shortheadline advance express written permission;
- You shall not employ scraping or similar techniques to aggregate, repurpose, adapt, copy, republish, make available or otherwise communicate to the public, display, perform, transfer, share, distribute or otherwise use or exploit the Contents except via the features provided in the App .
- You shall not, permit any third party to, copy or adapt the object code of the App, or reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, modify or attempt to discover any source or object code of any part of the App, or circumvent or attempt to circumvent or copy any copy protection mechanism or access any rights management information pertaining to Contents;
- You shall not transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horse, cancel bots, spyware, other items of a contaminating or destructive nature, adware, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology harmful code, flood pings, malware, bot, time bomb, worm, or other harmful or malicious component, which or might overburden, impair or disrupt the App or networks forming part of, or connected to, the App, or which does or might restrict or inhibit any other User's use and enjoyment of the App;
- You shall not stalk, exploit, threaten, abuse or otherwise harass another User, or any shortheadline employee.
- You shall not violate, circumvent or attempt to violate or circumvent any data security measures employed by shortheadline; access or attempt to access data or materials which are not intended for Your use; log into, or attempt to log into, an account which You are not authorized to access; attempt to scan or test the vulnerability of shortheadline server, system or network or attempt to breach shortheadline data security or authentication procedures; attempt to interfere with the App by any means including, without limitation, hacking shortheadline servers or systems, submitting a virus, overloading, mail-bombing or crashing. insult, harass, threaten, molest or intimidate other Users;
- You shall not use any robot, spider, offline readers, site search and/or retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the App, with the exception of public search engines; use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access, analyze or copy the App and/or information (whether our information or other User's information),
- You agree to comply with the above conditions and acknowledge that shortheadline has the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate Your account or take action as in our sole discretion is necessary if You breach any of the above conditions or any of the other provisions of this Terms;
- You understand that we have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on App or on web) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order. In addition, we can (and You hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury; Throughout these Terms, shortheadline prior written consent means a communication coming from shortheadline Legal Department, specifically in response to Your request.